Re-enrollment/New enrollment: Our deadline for new enrollment is June 30th. After that date, a late fee will apply. Please email email@example.com for more information.
ACA admits students of any race, colour, and national and ethnic origin, to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to the students at the Academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour and national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and other school-administered programs.
- Both parents* are required to complete the provided intake form and application prior to meeting with the Principal.
- Parents* and students read the ACA Family Handbook thoroughly.
- Parents* arrange an interview with the Principal.
- Parents* and prospective student attend interview with the Principal.
- The parents* will be notified of acceptance at which time the registration fee shall be paid to secure the student's position.
- All students are admitted on probation for the first six weeks. Expulsion would be based on inappropriate student conduct. (see section 8 of Parent/Student Handbook)
* Or the custodial parent in single parent families or legal guardian.
Admissions Procedure for International Students
Parents and Students read the ACA Information Packet.
Submit an application with:
- A letter from an English Teacher or Tutor indicating the student’s ability to read & write.
- Registration Fee and Tuition Paid In Full.
Upon completion of No. 2 a letter of acceptance will be provided.
- All students are admitted on probation. If a student is unable to function because of an inadequate grasp of the English language, he/she will be asked to withdraw until English skills are adequate.